Latest national poll median date: October 20
Projections reflect recent polling graciously made publicly available by pollsters and media organizations. I am not a pollster, and derive no income from this blog.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maps of Canada at the Start of Campaign 2011

Here are the maps of the last projection reflecting pre-writ polls. I will update these maps if there are more polls released that were concluded by March 25.

These riding-specific projections take by-elections into consideration. They do not account for the incumbency factor. For example, Esquimalt--Juan de Fuca is projected to go Liberal, but since it's a tight riding and incumbent Liberal Keith Martin is not running this time, one could argue that it is more likely to go Conservative.

I plan on mapping the final projection of the campaign. If I have time and there is demand, I may also map one or two additional projections during April.






No comments: